Dallas Food And Jfk History Tour
After you work up an appetite on your history tour it's time to begin your food tour! On this part of the tour we will get an insider's view into Dallas' trendy West Village, a walk-able urban living, dining and shopping district in the heart of affluent Uptown, Dallas. We will stop for
sit-down restaurant tastings from casual local eateries, and a dessert tasting. For most guests, this tour is enough for lunch or dinner!
Dallas JFK Tour Highlights often include'
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza
- Old Red Courthouse History & Architecture
- Dealey Plaza, one of three National Historic Landmarks in Dallas
- Motorcade Route and Grassy Knoll assassination site
- Old Texas School Book Depository Building and Sniper Perch Window
- Warren Commission and Conspiracy Theories
- Iconic structures of the downtown Dallas Skyline
- Views of the 40 story tall Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge
- History of the West End Warehouse District
- Overview of the Dallas Arts District, largest in the nation