* by providing objective advice in helping each student find the best college fit for their individual needs.
* assisting students as they "drive" the college search, selection, and application process, in doing so, they learn important life skills: taking responsibility, making important decisions, and how to present themselves in a positive, impressive manner to those around them.
* by exploring the learning styles, aptitudes, and interests of the student
* by suggesting programs and/or strategies for special needs and/or standardized testing.
* providing an objective opinion in educational decision making.
* researching College Programs, Majors, and Careers with your student
* personalized attention and support for your student (and for you!)
* professional tools and assessments that assist in organizing and bringing vital information into the college search process.