The mission of North Dallas Veterinary Hospital is to guide and give service to pet owners by providing sound medical diagnostics, treatment and care for the companion animal, with emphasis on quality of life and the reciprocal emotional bond.
Dr. Terry Ford established North Dallas Veterinary Hospital in 1987. In 1992 he hired his first full time veterinarian to meet the growing client base. The support staff has also grown to include registered technicians and the many other highly trained employees necessary for high quality medicine. The hospital has continued its growth so that it now requires Dr. Ford and three full time veterinarians to fulfill the medical needs of the animals it serves.
The American Animal Hospital Association was founded in 1933 and today is respected internationally for its dedication to professional development, setting hospital standards, and excellence in its publications and educational programs. To be accredited American Animal Hospital Association hospital member, our hospital must meet the Association’s high standards for quality veterinary care, including stringent requirements for our facility.