Snow Financial Group is a full service financial and estate planning firm. As principal, Ted Snow, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER practitioner, has dedicated his professional career to the financial services industry. Ted has been servicing clients and customers since 1987. Ted and all who are associated with Snow Financial Group are committed to the financial planning process to help clients objectively set, monitor, and attain their financial goals. The firm specializes in five distinct disciplines:
1) Retirement Planning - Projecting retirement income needs, analyzing present retirement plans, and identifying strategies to help achieve lifetime retirement income goals.
2) Investment Management - Designing low cost, diversified investment portfolio alternatives to clients while managing risk and progress toward retirement, college, and other accumulation goals.
3) Risk Management - Identifying insurance needs, reviewing current policies, and selecting cost effective life, long term care, and disability products that provide maximum benefits.
4) Estate Planning - Designing tax efficient estate planning strategies for maximizing estate distribution to heirs. *
5) Business Planning - Preparing business succession plans for the principals of small, privately held businesses. Constructing executive and employee benefits packages to include retirement plans, as well as, medical, life, dental, and disability insurance plans. Providing efficient solutions to outsource non-revenue generating business functions. Designing unique estate plans to prevent forced liquidation of a business in the event of a premature death, disability, or retirement of an owner. Ensuring the families have the capital necessary to maintain their standard of living while minimizing estate taxes.